By using Extramarks, the user accepts and agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Nothing contained in these Terms of Service (ToS) should be construed to confer any rights to a third party beneficiary.
CHANGES TO EXTRAMARKS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Extramarks reserves the right to modify or terminate the Extramarks service for any reason, without prior notice, without liability to the user or any other members or third party. Extramarks also reserves the right to modify the ToS from time to time without notice. The user agrees to regularly review the ToS to keep himself apprised of any such changes.
ELIGIBILITY, REGISTRATION AND ACCESS
The decision to grant access to the services of Extramarks is the prerogative of the site and its decision in this respect shall be final and binding on the proposed user. The user consents that Extramarks reserves its right to take all necessary measures to deny access to its services or the termination of services, if the terms and conditions of the present agreement are not complied with or are contravened or there is any violation of copyright, trademark or other valuable proprietary right as described in this agreement. In order to use the service, the user must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay for the service fees associated with such access. In addition, the user must have all equipments necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices; that do not form a part of the service.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- The use of the site Extramarks or any of its services or features and user to user interface provided by the site, the information and material contained therein implies and constitutes the user’s consent to this agreement, the user unequivocally agrees to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The user agrees that Extramarks has opinions regarding the subject matter contained on this site and these opinions regarding subject matters contained on the site may be different from those prevalent at that point of time. The user is aware and agrees that these opinions are subject to change from time to time without prior intimation to the user.
- The answers, information, material and content have been posted on Extramarks by exercising due diligence and care and are correct and true to the best of its knowledge and intent of the site. However the user agrees to independently verify the authenticity and veracity of the answers, information, material and content posted on the site. The site does not hold any responsibility as to the authenticity and veracity of the answers, information, material and content on the site. The user agrees to indemnify the site against all actions brought out in this regard. The answers, information, material and content on the site should not be construed as an advice to the user. Any action taken by the user on the basis of the information contained on the site is the responsibility of the user alone and Extramarks will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by the user.
- The user agrees and understands that the information available on the site is not meant for supplementing the knowledge of the user for competitive exams and promises to hold free the site of all liabilities that may arise from the direct or indirect use of the information available on the site.
- The user agrees that the time limits, if any, stipulated by the site for providing the answers to the queries of the user are only indicative and not definitive. The user understands that the queries of the user may not be answered in a time bound manner due to a high volume of queries at a given point of time.
- The user agrees that certain queries of the user may not be answered by the site due to the highly complex nature of the query, the answers to which can only be provided by having access to specialized and highly skilled resources that are not available with the site due to its limited resource base. The user agrees that answers to queries requiring detailed and advanced graphics is outside the ambit of these terms of service.
- The user understands that model questions / sample papers and their answers posted on the site have been prepared by the site based on the limited resources available at its disposal and human errors may inadvertently creep in despite the site’s best efforts. The user agrees not to hold the site responsible for such errors or omissions. The site does not provide at any time limit or provides any express or implied time warranty of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to this service. The site for its services rendered does not provide any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. Extramarks shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
- The user is aware and understands that Extramarks does not provide any judgment or warranty regarding the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites that the screen links refer to. The user is aware and understands that a link to another service or site is not an endorsement of the service or site and Extramarks shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the consequences of any act or omission on the part of the user on the basis of the information contained in such other services or sites.
- Extramarks reserves its right to monitor the use of all or any part of its service without any prior intimation or any obligation to the user.
- The user agrees that he shall not alter the information, content or material or use of such information, content or material contained on the site for any purpose that constitutes a violation of the copyright of Extramarks or of a third-party information provider. The user agrees not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way for any use without obtaining the prior written consent from Extramarks.
- The user agrees that he shall not solicit or invite other users to share the credits/points/course/package/anything else that he earns, that accrue to him in his individual capacity; and agrees not to sell the credits/points/course/package/anything else for any consideration to a third party. In case of a violation of this condition the user shall become liable to pay for the credits/points/course/package/anything else that he has sold or shared and shall forfeit all his credits/points/course/package/anything else accumulated and his account shall be terminated.
- If the user does not agree to any of the terms mentioned in this agreement, then the user should exit the site through his browser.
- The user should always remember to LOG OFF completely from Extramarks, if the user accessing it from a public place. Also he should change his password often, and should be sure to change it to something inconspicuous.